Swimmers 18+, minimum of $150 in pledges and donations
Swimmers under 18, minimum of $75 in pledges and donations
Raising funds for your swim is simple. Download thePledge Form. We also encourage you to consider setting up your own personal giving page online. You can share your giving page through email or on any social networking site! Just follow the directions below.
It’s Easy to Fundraise Online! Just follow these simple steps:
2. Click Tab “Fundraise”, select “Create a Fundraiser”
3. If you don't already have an account set up you will need to "Create One"
4. Add at least one charity - select "Child Advocacy Centre Simcoe/Muskoka"
5. Follow steps to complete information “Type of Page” menu select “Sporting event”
6. Enter your name as the page owner, and “CAC Sun City Swim 2018” as the page title
7. Enter a personal message, there is a 500 character limit. This is a great place to give event details.
8. In the field “Message to charity" we ask that you enter “Pledges for CAC Sun City Swim 2018” Promote your fundraising page by copying and pasting the hyperlink into an email or posting on any social networking site.
9. You can edit and modify, view and track details of your page at any time by clicking on the arrow to the right of your email address highlighted in the upper right corner of your Canada Helps account. Drop down tab "My Canada Helps"
Having problems setting up your account? Please don't hesitate to contact us for assistance.